In our business, our people are our strength, from those working on project sites, to the engineers, quantity surveyors, administrators in the supporting functions.
We constantly maintain and develop their skills so as to position us as a leading engineering, construction and service company. Our success is attributed to their initiatives and relentless hard works.
Come join our young, dynamic and motivated team to contribute your knowledge & skill with an objective to develop your career in delivering high quality service to the construction industry. We will help you to grow to your full potential in the pursuit of a challenging career within the family having foresight and constant evolution.
PROJECT/ SITE ENGINEER (Civil Engineering)
- To assist the Project manager in site supervision works.
- Co-ordinate internally with inter-department and externally with clients, consultants and sub-contractors.
- Ensure the project schedule is being met.
- Overall in-charge of project management and implementation.
- To prepare and compile project handover reports
- To prepare project monthly progress reports and work done certifications.
- To ensure the project paper works are properly kept and up to date.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of the projects.
- Ensure safe work procedures are implemented to control risk.
- Familiar with relevant legal requirement.
- As and when required, the engineers shall also assist the SO for preparation of presentation of materials.
- Degree in Civil Engineering recognized by PE Board or qualifications accepted by the Commissioner of Building Control for Registration as Resident Engineer.
- Relevant local experience in road and vehicular structures construction, including deep excavation and underground works.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good team player with ability to lead and multi-task.
- Attractive remuneration package for the right candidates.
Interested applicants, kindly send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may send your resume to
The Human Resources Department
KH FOGES PTE LTD
58 Sungei Kadut Drive
T: +65 6760 5850
* We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.